Best ways to get support:
- Review our documentation
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the emailing RSS etiquette in the below to ensure fast response
- Attend Training and Office Hours sessions
- Getting Started
- Software Install Request
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Introduction to Lewis and Clark Clusters
Emailing RSS Support
Please use the following etiquette to ensure prompt response to all issues:
- One issue per email. This ensure each unique issue has its own email for tracking.
- Descriptive subject line for the email. Putting "Help" as the subject does not help us get work assigned to the correct team member quickly or easily identify common issues.
- What cluster and/or partition you are running on
- Provide a description of what you are trying to do and how it is failing.
- Provide a copy and paste of all debugging work including but not limited to, job file, job number, output file, modules loaded, error messages, etc. Please only use screen shots when copy/paste is not available.
Note: emails seeking support that are sent to individual team members will not be answered.
Subject: Help with sbatch
Dear RSS Team,
I am running into an issue running
sbatchon Lewis. Every time I am running my sbatch job with the following options:
#SBATCH --nodes 1 #SBATCH --ntasks 40 #SBATCH --cpus-per-task 1 #SBATCH --mem-per-cpu 15G #SBATCH --gres gpu:4 #SBATCH --time 0-10:00:00
I receive this error:
sbatch: error: Batch job submission failed: Requested node configuration is not available
A related job id to this error is: 2345670.